New York, February 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES), early in the trading session. Hess is currently trading higher by 1.76%, so definitely the buyers stepping in, as the stock's volume is on pace to break its average.
Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) is a global integrated energy company based in New York, NY. The Company explores for, produces, markets, and refines crude oil and natural gas. The company operates in two segments, Exploration and Production and Marketing and Refining.
Hess has already traded 0.805 times its 3-month average volume, and has calculated support and resistance at $54.10 and $67.02 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action moves through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.24% from its previous trading close, which means that Hess stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines