CORRECTING and REPLACING Google to Present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
Published on Monday, 27 February 2012 14:30 Written by TradersHuddle StaffMOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
First graph, second sentence of the release (dated February 21, 2012) should read: The session is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 28, 2012. (sted The session is scheduled for 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:45 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 28, 2012).
The corrected release reads:
GOOGLE TO PRESENT AT THE MORGAN STANLEY TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOM CONFERENCE
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) announced today that Susan Wojcicki, Senior Vice President, Advertising, will participate in a question-and-answer session at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in San Francisco. The session is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 28, 2012.
To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit http://investor.google.com/webcast.html.
About Google Inc.
Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Google’s innovations in web search and advertising have made its website a top internet property and its brand one of the most recognized in the world.
Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
- The Range Is Tightening in Google
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.82 (-1.11%)
In The Wires
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. Announces The Annual Board of Director Election Results
Kingsway Announces Acquisition of HVAC Warranty Business
Heska Corporation to Present at the Stifel Dental & Veterinary Conference
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. Announces Upsizing And Pricing Of Public Offering Of Class A Common Stock
CME Group Inc. Announces Preliminary Results from its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
SNC-Lavalin retains investment grade rating
The Laclede Group Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
AccelerateOTT: Revving Up Ottawa’s Startup Engine; a Community Led Event Hosted by Invest Ottawa and the C100