CORRECTING and REPLACING Google to Present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
Published on Monday, 27 February 2012 14:30 Written by TradersHuddle StaffMOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
First graph, second sentence of the release (dated February 21, 2012) should read: The session is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 28, 2012. (sted The session is scheduled for 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:45 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 28, 2012).
The corrected release reads:
GOOGLE TO PRESENT AT THE MORGAN STANLEY TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOM CONFERENCE
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) announced today that Susan Wojcicki, Senior Vice President, Advertising, will participate in a question-and-answer session at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in San Francisco. The session is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 28, 2012.
To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit http://investor.google.com/webcast.html.
About Google Inc.
Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Google’s innovations in web search and advertising have made its website a top internet property and its brand one of the most recognized in the world.
Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
- Boeing Flies First 787-9 Dreamliner
- Boeing Announces Montana Site Expansion and 787-10 Work
- Critical Alerts For Micron Technology, Caterpillar, Nike, Seagate Technology, and Humana Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Apple Breaking Down?
- Boeing Forecasts Growing Need for New Pilots in Asia Pacific Region
- Caterpillar Inc. Group President and Director of Investor Relations to Participate in the Citi 2013 US and European Industrials Conference on September 17; Webcast Available
- Apple is Near a Key Support Area
- Is Apple Close to Probable Support
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Boeing Forecasts China's Fleet to Triple Over Next 20 Years
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines