Vistaprint to Present at the 2012 Barclays Capital Internet Connect Conference
Published on Thursday, 01 March 2012 16:12 Written by TradersHuddle StaffVENLO, the Netherlands-( Business Wire )-
Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT), a leading online provider of professional marketing products and services to micro businesses and the home, today announced that Ernst Teunissen, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Barclays Capital Internet Connect Conference in New York City on March 13, 2012.
Vistaprint’s presentation is scheduled for 10:20 a.m. EST. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at ir.vistaprint.com and an audio replay will be available until June 12, 2012.
Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq:VPRT) empowers more than 12 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business. A global company, Vistaprint employs over 3,700 people, operates more than 25 websites globally and ships to more than 120 countries around the world. Vistaprint's broad range of products and services are easy to access online, 24 hours a day at www.vistaprint.com.
Vistaprint and the Vistaprint logo are trademarks of Vistaprint N.V. or its subsidiaries. All other brand and product names appearing on this announcement may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines