Upgrades and Downgrades ( TM, ALL, CMS, P, CCH, AWAY, CHG, CF, INN, ZNGA )
Published on Monday, 05 March 2012 08:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Toyota Motor (NYSE:TM) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Allstate (NYSE:ALL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Argus. The firm set its target price at $36.
CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS) was upgraded to Above Average at Caris.
Pandora Media (NYSE:P) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus. The firm set its target price at $18.
Coca-Cola Hellenic (NYSE:CCH) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
HomeAway (NASDAQ:AWAY) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
CH Energy Group (NYSE:CHG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
CF Industries (NYSE:CF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Summit Hotel Properties (NYSE:INN) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines