Trading Idea: Is PowerShares QQQ Breaking Out?
Published on Monday, 05 March 2012 09:14 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ:QQQ) closed the session at $64.92 just above calculated resistance at $63.86 effectively breaking out grabbing the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to different trading range
PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ:QQQ) is a unit investment trust that issues securities called PowerShares QQQ Index Tracking Stock. The Trust holds all of the component securities of the NASDAQ-100 Index. The Investment objective of the Trust is to provide investment results that generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index. Invesco PowerShares Capital Management is the Sponsor of the Trust and The Bank of New York Mellon is the Trustee.
PowerShares QQQ's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $54.17 and resistance at $63.86, given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines