1-GHz scopes address engineers' need for higher-bandwidth test equipment at a lower price
CHICAGO, March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newark element14, a business of Premier Farnell (LSE:pfl) and the leading distributor of electronic components and engineering solutions in the Americas, announced today it has stock of Agilent Technologies' four new 1-GHz oscilloscopes, which have been added to its award-winning InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series.
The DSOX/MSOX 1-GHzscopes are offered at prices starting at what Agilent says is typically charged for models with half the bandwidth. The combination of a higher bandwidth at a lower price point has been the top customer-requested enhancement for this scope family. Agilent's 3000 X-Series has already been well-received for its combination of performance, value and innovative new features like WaveGen, which integrates fixed-function and arbitrary waveform stimulus with oscilloscope response measurements. Continuing with unique Agilent oscilloscope innovations, Agilent also announced today a new integrated 3-digit voltmeter option to its entire lineup of InfiniiVision 2000 and 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes.
An article on determining how much bandwidth is required for projects, and how to know when it is time to 'move up' to a higher bandwidth, can be viewed at http://www.newark.com/agilent-technologies. The full Agilent Technologies offering, available for same-day shipping, is also available at this microsite.
Editor's note: A hi-res image of the new Agilent oscilloscope is available at http://www.ftp-newark.com/pr/Agi1hr.jpg
About Newark element14
Newark element14 is a high-service distributor of technology products and engineering solutions for electronic system design, maintenance and repair. Bringing together the latest products, services, and development software, all connected to an innovative online engineering community where purchasers and engineers can access peers and experts, a wide range of independent technical information and helpful tools. Whether researching a new technology, designing an electronic product, or looking for parts to repair an existing system, Newark element14 is the trusted source to find the answers and parts they need to keep projects on the fast track, right from the start.
For news updates from Newark element14 visit:
Premier Farnell News Centre – www.premierfarnell.com/premier_farnell/publicrelations/
Twitter - @element14news
YouTube – element14
Facebook – www.facebook.com/element14page
SOURCE Newark element14
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines