COPT to Present at the Citi 2012 Global Property CEO Conference
Published on Wednesday, 07 March 2012 08:10 Written by TradersHuddle StaffCOLUMBIA, Md.-( Business Wire )-
Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT) (NYSE: OFC) an office real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses primarily on serving the specialized requirements of U.S. Government and Defense Information Technology tenants, announced that its CEO, Randall M. Griffin, and President, Roger A. Waesche, Jr., will provide an overview of the Company and participate in a question and answer session at Citi’s 2012 Global Property CEO Conference. The presentation will be held on March 12, 2012 at 1:35 p.m. Eastern Time at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida.
|Conference Call Date:||Monday, March 12, 2012|
|Time:||1:35 p.m. Eastern Time|
|Telephone Number: (within the U.S.)||877-211-0500|
|Telephone Number: (outside the U.S.)||201-984-1145|
Please dial into the conference 5 to 10 minutes before the start of the call. A webcast or replay of this call will not be available and presentation slides will not be used.
Materials encompassing the information provided during the presentation and during the conference will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.copt.com.
COPT is an office REIT that focuses primarily on strategic customer relationships and specialized tenant requirements in the U.S. Government and Defense Information Technology sectors and Data Centers serving such sectors. The Company acquires, develops, manages and leases office and data center properties that are typically concentrated in large office parks primarily located adjacent to government demand drivers and/or in strong markets that we believe possess growth opportunities. As of December 31, 2011, the Company’s consolidated portfolio consisted of 238 office properties totaling 20.5 million rentable square feet. The Company’s portfolio primarily consists of technically sophisticated buildings in visually appealing settings that are environmentally sensitive, sustainable and meet unique customer requirements. COPT is an S&P MidCap 400 company and more information can be found at www.copt.com.
This press release may contain “forward-looking” statements, as defined in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, that are based on the Company’s current expectations, estimates and projections about future events and financial trends affecting the Company. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “estimate,” “plan” or other comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, many of which the Company cannot predict with accuracy and some of which the Company might not even anticipate. Accordingly, the Company can give no assurance that these expectations, estimates and projections will be achieved. Future events and actual results may differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements.
Important factors that may affect these expectations, estimates, and projections include, but are not limited to:
- general economic and business conditions, which will, among other things, affect office property and data center demand and rents, tenant creditworthiness, interest rates and financing availability;
- adverse changes in the real estate markets including, among other things, increased competition with other companies;
- governmental actions and initiatives, including risks associated with the impact of a government shutdown, budgetary reductions or impasses, such as a reduction in rental revenues, non-renewal of leases, and/or a curtailment of demand for additional space by strategic tenants;
- the Company’s ability to sell properties included in its Strategic Reallocation Plan;
- the Company’s ability to borrow on favorable terms;
- risks of real estate acquisition and development activities, including, among other things, risks that development projects may not be completed on schedule, that tenants may not take occupancy or pay rent or that development or operating costs may be greater than anticipated;
- risks of investing through joint venture structures, including risks that the Company’s joint venture partners may not fulfill their financial obligations as investors or may take actions that are inconsistent with the Company’s objectives;
- changes in the Company’s plans or views of market economic conditions or failure to obtain development rights, either of which could result in recognition of impairment losses;
- the Company’s ability to satisfy and operate effectively under Federal income tax rules relating to real estate investment trusts and partnerships;
- the dilutive effect of issuing additional common shares; and
- environmental requirements.
The Company undertakes no obligation to update or supplement any forward-looking statements. For further information, please refer to the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, particularly the section entitled “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Related Partner Headlines
- COPT Leases Another 51,000 Square Feet in Blue Bell, PA - Benzinga
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Upgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Reiterates Neutral Rating, Raises PT on Corporate Office Properties Trust - Benzinga
- UPDATE: ISI Group Upgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust to Buy on Turnaround - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Bank of America Upgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust to Neutral - Benzinga
- UPDATE: JP Morgan Upgrades Corporate Office Properties to Neutral on New Leases, Risk Improvement - Benzinga
- Corporate Office Property Trust: A Good Offense Is Owning 'Defense' - TheStreet.com
- Corporate Office Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (OFC) - TheStreet.com
- COPT Prices Offering of 6,000,000 Series L Cumulative Preferred Shares - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies Increases PT to $22 on Corporate Office Properties Trust; Asset Sales - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.82 (-1.11%)
In The Wires
Kingsway Announces Acquisition of HVAC Warranty Business
Heska Corporation to Present at the Stifel Dental & Veterinary Conference
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. Announces Upsizing And Pricing Of Public Offering Of Class A Common Stock
CME Group Inc. Announces Preliminary Results from its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
SNC-Lavalin retains investment grade rating
The Laclede Group Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
Canyon announces final annual meeting Board of Directors election results
iSoftStone to Support 2013 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium