F5 Recognizes Outstanding Channel Partners in the Americas
Published on Monday, 12 March 2012 07:09 Written by TradersHuddle StaffSEATTLE-( Business Wire )-
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking, today announced its 2011 Channel Partners of the Year awards for the Americas region. The annual award program recognizes F5 partners that best demonstrate superior account management through identifying and pursuing sales opportunities, providing technical resources for customers and prospects, and staying current on the latest technologies in the F5 solution portfolio.
“Our Partner of the Year awards call out those partners who have excelled in delivering value to our joint customers,” said Steve McChesney, VP of Channel Sales for the Americas at F5. “Through our channel partners’ dedication and technical expertise, we’re able to provide robust Application Delivery Networking solutions that maximize the value of IT investments. We congratulate this year’s winners and look forward to their ongoing success.”
The honorees represent top performers within F5’s robust network of North and South American partners. In determining the winners, F5 examined the results each partner achieved during 2011. Partners’ pre- and post-sales technical resources, engagement strategies, and marketing activities were also taken into account. Honorees will also be recognized at the F5 Agility 2012 partner summit this summer.
Winners of F5’s 2011 Channel Partner awards for the Americas include:
- VAR Partner of the Year: Scalar Decisions
- Application Optimization Partner of the Year: Milestone Systems
- Application Security Partner of the Year: FishNet Security
- Data Solutions Partner of the Year: Trace3
- Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro
- Federal Partner of the Year: Carahsoft
- Growth Partner of the Year: CDW
- Canadian Partner of the Year: Scalar Decisions
- Latin America Partner of the Year: Lightech
About F5 Networks
F5 Networks, Inc., the global leader in Application Delivery Networking (ADN), helps the world’s largest enterprises and service providers realize the full value of virtualization, cloud computing, and on-demand IT. F5® solutions help integrate disparate technologies to provide greater control of the infrastructure, improve application delivery and data management, and give users seamless, secure, and accelerated access to applications from their corporate desktops and smart devices. An open architectural framework enables F5 customers to apply business policies at “strategic points of control” across the IT infrastructure and into the public cloud. F5 products give customers the agility they need to align IT with changing business conditions, deploy scalable solutions on demand, and manage mobile access to data and services. Enterprises, service and cloud providers, and leading online companies worldwide rely on F5 to optimize their IT investments and drive business forward. For more information, go to www.f5.com.
You can also follow @f5networks on Twitter or visit us on Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technology. For a complete listing of F5 community sites, please visit www.f5.com/news-press-events/web-media/community.html.
F5 is a trademark or service mark of F5 Networks, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release may contain forward looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue," or the negative of such terms or comparable terms. These statements are only predictions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based upon a number of factors including those identified in the company’s filings with the SEC.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines