First Business Financial Services Announces Dividend
Published on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 09:21 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON, Wis., March 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:FBIZ) announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.07 per share. The 2012 annualized dividend amount is $0.28 per share. The cash dividend is payable on April 15, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2012.
About First Business Financial Services, Inc.
First Business Financial Services (Nasdaq:FBIZ) is a $1.1 billion Wisconsin-based bank holding company that specializes in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals through its operating companies. It is the 2nd largest Wisconsin-based commercial bank holding company listed on NASDAQ or NYSE. Its companies include: First Business Bank - Madison; First Business Bank - Milwaukee; First Business Bank - Northeast; First Business Trust & Investments; First Business Equipment Finance, LLC; and First Business Capital Corp. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com or call (608) 238-8008.
The First Business Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=2667
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines