First Business Financial Services Announces Dividend
Published on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 09:21 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON, Wis., March 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:FBIZ) announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.07 per share. The 2012 annualized dividend amount is $0.28 per share. The cash dividend is payable on April 15, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2012.
About First Business Financial Services, Inc.
First Business Financial Services (Nasdaq:FBIZ) is a $1.1 billion Wisconsin-based bank holding company that specializes in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals through its operating companies. It is the 2nd largest Wisconsin-based commercial bank holding company listed on NASDAQ or NYSE. Its companies include: First Business Bank - Madison; First Business Bank - Milwaukee; First Business Bank - Northeast; First Business Trust & Investments; First Business Equipment Finance, LLC; and First Business Capital Corp. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com or call (608) 238-8008.
The First Business Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=2667
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com