Trade Alert - Dun & Bradstreet at New Highs
Published on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (NYSE:DNB) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $85.43, traders are definitely monitoring Dun & Bradstreet's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (NYSE:DNB) provides business information and technology solutions. The Company's customers use these solutions in order to reduce credit risk, find profitable business partners, manage business relationships and collect cash and receivables. Dun & Bradstreet's database contains information on public and private companies around the world.
Dun & Bradstreet is currently trading 0.6% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $77.35 and $83.26 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.71% from its previous trading close, which means that Dun & Bradstreet stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines