Get Ready for Outdoor Fun this Spring with Texas.gov
Published on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 00:04 Written by TradersHuddle StaffAUSTIN, Texas-( Business Wire )-
Texas.gov, the official website of the State of Texas, gives outdoor enthusiasts an online resource to prepare for your springtime outdoor activities. Last year, more than 50 thousand people avoided paperwork and long lines by purchasing their hunting and fishing licenses online.
Whether you are an avid hunter or fisher, or simply looking for family fun at a Texas state park or lake, the Texas.gov Recreation page, www.texas.gov/Recreation, is the place to start acquiring the necessary licenses and registrations you’ll need, including:
- Park reservations (Hurry, reservations for spring and summer fill up fast!)
- Hunting and fishing licenses
- Boat registration renewal
- Vehicle registration renewal for your motorcycle, RV, boat or camper trailer
Texas.gov also encourages you to make a tax-deductible donation to Texas Parks and Wildlife (TPWD). Record drought and heat, devastating wildfires, and a drop in visitation have led to a critical situation for state parks. There are several easy ways to help offset the $4.6 million shortfall and keep state parks open.
- Donate online at TPWD’s website
- Donate $5 or more when you renew your vehicle registration or boat registration
- Purchase annual state park passes for yourself, or as gifts for friends and family
- Buy gift cards that can be redeemed for state park passes, merchandise, or entrance and facility fees
And remember, Texas.gov offers a quick, convenient, and fuel-efficient way for Texans to access more than 1,000 other online services, including Driver License Renewal and Change of Address, Driver Records, Birth Certificates orders, and more.
Texas.gov is the official website of the state of Texas (http://www.texas.gov) and is a collaborative public/private partnership managed by the Department of Information Resources (DIR). Texas.gov helps state and local government entities Web-enable their services and operates without tax funds through a partnership between the state and Texas NICUSA, LLC. Texas NICUSA builds, operates, maintains, and markets Texas.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. Since its launch in 2000, Texas.gov has securely processed more than 160 million financial transactions and collected more than $22 billion on behalf of participating entities.
NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation’s leading provider of official government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. Our popular self-funded solution allows government to put in-demand services online without using taxpayer funds. The NIC family of companies currently provides cost-effective eGovernment solutions for more than 3,000 federal, state, and local agencies that serve 98 million people in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines