Teavana Holdings, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2011 Earnings Conference Call
Published on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 07:04 Written by TradersHuddle StaffATLANTA-( Business Wire )-
Teavana Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TEA) today announced that its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal 2011 will be released on Wednesday, March 28, 2012. The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (888) 293-6960 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available online at: www.teavana.com. The webcast can be found in the investor relations section of the company website.
A taped replay of the conference call will be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and can be accessed both online and by dialing (877) 870-5176. The pin number to access the telephone replay is 4137339. The replay will be available until April 4, 2012.
Teavana is a specialty retailer offering more than 100 varieties of premium loose-leaf teas, authentic artisanal teawares and other tea-related merchandise through over 196 company-owned stores in 39 states and on its website. The company offers new tea enthusiasts and tea connoisseurs alike its “Heaven of Tea” retail experience where passionate and knowledgeable “teaologists” engage and educate them about the ritual and enjoyment of tea. The company’s mission is to establish Teavana as the most recognized and respected brand in the tea industry by expanding the culture of tea across the world.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines