New York, March 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13189.4, which represents 0.09% versus its previous trading session close, with 18 of its components trading in positive territory.
American Express (NYSE:AXP) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $56.1 representing 3.41% versus the previous trading session. Shares of American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company have defined support at $51.54 and resistance at $52.61.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $8.73 representing 2.83% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.66 and $8.19 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $75.2 representing 1.2% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Disney (NYSE:DIS) that is trading at $43.34 or -1.52% from the previous close. Shares of Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world have defined support at $38.02 and resistance at $41.92. Also among the worst performers we have Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ), which is trading at $24.26 representing -1.27% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for April delivery is also trading higher at $105.91 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.8 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1393.71, which represents -0.16% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3037.17 that represents -0.09% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines