High Above Average Volume on Pall
Published on Thursday, 15 March 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Pall is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.58% higher.
Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) designs, and manufactures proprietary filter media, and other fluid clarification and separation equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a wide variety of liquids and gases.
Pall has already traded 1.621 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $58.73 and $64 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.22% from its previous trading close, which means that Pall stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,692.40 Trade time:2:16PM EDT Value change:▼65.51 (-0.37%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,071.48 Trade time:2:16PM EDT Value change:▼5.94 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,994.46 Trade time:2:16PM EDT Value change:▼18.66 (-0.37%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington