NYC Buses Dress Up With Calvin Klein
Published on Thursday, 15 March 2012 13:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Designer is First to Launch L-Side Bus Advertisements
NEW YORK, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CBS Outdoor unveiled today its first-ever L-side New York City bus advertisements, featuring design house Calvin Klein, whose men's and women's jeans are being featured on sides of 75 MTA buses. The uniquely-sized bus ads, made popular in the United Kingdom, feature male and female models from Calvin Klein displayed on alternate sides of buses driving through Manhattan. This is the first time CBS Outdoor has featured the special-sized creative, which merge standard king-sized bus posters with traditional shelter-sized advertisements.
About CBS Outdoor
CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corporation (CBS.A and CBS), is one of the largest out-of-home media companies in the Americas (United States, Canada, Mexico and South America), and has a major presence across Europe in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and China. With both traditional outdoor and transit advertising properties, this division gives advertisers both breadth of coverage across vast geographies and depth of coverage, providing multiple media opportunities in key markets. For more information, visit www.cbsoutdoor.com.
SOURCE CBS Outdoor
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results