Early Research Calls ( SUI, RHT, MS, BLK, AMTD, RBS, GTS, AWI, VTG, LEA )
Published on Friday, 16 March 2012 08:45 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Sun Communities (NYSE:SUI) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Red Hat (NYSE:RHT) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Royal Bank of Scotland (NYSE:RBS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Triple-S Management (NYSE:GTS) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Armstrong World Industries (NYSEAWI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Vantage Drilling (NYSE:VTG) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm set its target price at $2.20.
Lear (NYSE:LEA) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Higher: GS, NMR, AMTD
- Update - Brokers Higher In Focus:NMR, SCHW, AMTD
- TD Ameritrade - Shares Seeking Direction
- E*TRADE - Worst Performing Broker
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Flat: MS, GS, RJF
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Flat: MS, NMR, RJF
- Update - Brokers Higher In Focus:NMR, AMTD, SCHW
- Goldman Sachs - Worst Performing Broker
- Broker Dealer Stocks Wrap Up - Higher: RJF, MS, SCHW
- Nomura - Worst Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Related Partner Headlines
- Tyson Foods Earnings Report Shows Steady Growth - Benzinga
- BlackRock Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (BLK) - TheStreet.com
- Morgan Stanley (MS): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Morgan Stanley Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (MS) - TheStreet.com
- Red Hat Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (RHT) - TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Higher - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Bank of America Reinstates Coverage of Morgan Stanley with a Neutral Rating and $20 PO - Benzinga
- BlackRock Inc (BLK): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Morgan Stanley Exec May Seek Government Post: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Morgan Stanley Needs to Cut to the Bone: Analyst - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,341.03 Trade time:2:22PM EDT Value change:▼13.37 (-0.09%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.43 Trade time:2:22PM EDT Value change:▼1.04 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,494.96 Trade time:2:22PM EDT Value change:▼4.01 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
Pepsi® and Mountain Dew® Kick off an "Iconic Summer" with Prizes and Exclusive fan experiences
Pacific Shore Holdings Retains Investor Relations Firm
FPL urges customers to make storm season preparations now
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of CFS Bancorp Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company to First Merchants Corporation
ITURAN's Driveit Solution Helps Automobile Owners Recover Stolen Vehicles
Xumanii Announces Update Regarding Recent Allegations Brought Forth by George Sharp
Susser Petroleum Partners LP to Present at NAPTP's 2013 MLP Investor Conference May 22
ARRIS To Present At The Barclays Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference