New Analyst Coverage ( ARG, APD, GHM, CRS, CCXI, ATRC, GLPW, AGU, CF, NVDQ )
Published on Tuesday, 20 March 2012 08:37 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, March 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Airgas (NYSE:ARG) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Air Products & Chemicals (NYSE:APD) was initiated with Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Graham (NYSE:GHM) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Carpenter Technology (NYSE:CRS) was initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee.
ChemoCentryx (NASDAQ:CCXI) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
AtriCure (NASDAQ:ATRC) was initiated with Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Global Power Equipment Corp. (NASDAQ:GLPW) was initiated with a Market Perform at William Blair.
Agrium (NYSE:AGU) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
CF Industries (NYSE:CF) was initiated with Overweight and a target price of $230 at Piper Jaffray.
Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ:NVDQ) was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
- Air Products Senior Vice President to Speak at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference
- Air Products Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Air Products to Feature Industrial Gas-Based Technologies for the Powder and Bulk Solids Market at PBE 2013
- Air Products Celebrates Texas Carbon Capture Demonstration Project Achievement
- Air Products Helium Director Testifies Before Senate on Pending Helium Bill
- Air Products' CFO to Speak at Barclays Select Series 2013: Chemical ROC Stars
- Air Products to Feature Industrial Gases and Technologies for the Steel Industry at AISTech 2013
- Air Products Wins LNG Technology and Equipment Order for Maryland Facility
- Air Products Shares Unique Gases and Chemicals Know-How at 104th AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
- Air Products Reports Fiscal Q2 Financial Results
Related Partner Headlines
- Air Products Signs Contract to Supply Carbon Monoxide from Expanded Syngas Separation Unit - Benzinga
- Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: DOW APD MWE BERY FFIV REGN - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Wholesale Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Insiders Trading BLK IBM MJN APD - TheStreet.com
- Insiders Trading APD, MSFT, MCEP - TheStreet.com
- Airgas Inc (ARG): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Capital Markets Downgrades Air Products & Chemicals to Hold, Removes PT - Benzinga
- Airgas Announces $600 Million Stock Repurchase Program - Benzinga
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Citigroup Reiterates Neutral Rating, Lowers PT on Air Products & Chemicals - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
China Xiniya Fashion Limited Files Annual Report on Form 20-F
GeckoSystems, an AI Mobile Robot Co., Signs $5M Joint Venture Contract
PantoneLIVE Puts P&G Iconic Brand Colors in the Cloud
Uganda Selects IBM and Waterfund to Benchmark Water Infrastructure
Catalyst Exhibits Debuts 360 Degree Virtual Tour of St. Jude Medical Trade Show Booth
Recent News Stories Show the Importance of Online Reputation for Marketing a Local Business
Real Estate SEO Services By ARME Realty.com Turns Real Estate SEO Industry On Its Head
Communications Agency, ThatsIt, Inc. Launches Website for Dubai Based Fashion Designer