UnitedHealth Group Schedules First Quarter Results Earnings Release and Conference Call for April 19, 2012
Published on Thursday, 22 March 2012 07:10 Written by TradersHuddle StaffMINNEAPOLIS-( Business Wire )-
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH) will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2012 on Thursday, April 19, 2012 before the market opens. At 8:45 a.m. EDT, Stephen J. Hemsley, president and chief executive officer, will host a teleconference to discuss the results with analysts and investors which will be webcast live on the Investors page of the company’s web site (www.unitedhealthgroup.com). The webcast replay will be available following the live call on the same site through May 3. The conference call replay will be accessible by dialing 1-855-859-2056, conference ID# 88022593.
About UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) is a diversified health and well-being company dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better. With headquarters in Minnetonka, Minn., UnitedHealth Group offers a broad spectrum of products and services through two business platforms: UnitedHealthcare, which provides health care coverage and benefits services; and Optum, which provides information and technology-enabled health services. Through its businesses, UnitedHealth Group serves more than 75 million people worldwide. For more information, visit UnitedHealth Group at www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UnitedHealth GroupInvestors:John Penshorn, 952-936-7214orBrett Manderfeld, 952-936-7216orMedia:Don Nathan, 952-936-1885orTyler Mason, 714-299-5730
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”