UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH) will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2012 on Thursday, April 19, 2012 before the market opens. At 8:45 a.m. EDT, Stephen J. Hemsley, president and chief executive officer, will host a teleconference to discuss the results with analysts and investors which will be webcast live on the Investors page of the company’s web site (www.unitedhealthgroup.com). The webcast replay will be available following the live call on the same site through May 3. The conference call replay will be accessible by dialing 1-855-859-2056, conference ID# 88022593.
About UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) is a diversified health and well-being company dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better. With headquarters in Minnetonka, Minn., UnitedHealth Group offers a broad spectrum of products and services through two business platforms: UnitedHealthcare, which provides health care coverage and benefits services; and Optum, which provides information and technology-enabled health services. Through its businesses, UnitedHealth Group serves more than 75 million people worldwide. For more information, visit UnitedHealth Group at www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UnitedHealth GroupInvestors:John Penshorn, 952-936-7214orBrett Manderfeld, 952-936-7216orMedia:Don Nathan, 952-936-1885orTyler Mason, 714-299-5730
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines