Movado Group, Inc. to Broadcast Review of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Results Over the Internet
Published on Thursday, 22 March 2012 07:35 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PARAMUS, N.J., March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE: MOV) invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 earnings results. The conference call will broadcast on Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time at www.movadogroup.com. This call will be archived online within one hour of the completion of the conference call. Additionally, a telephonic re-play of the call will be available through April 5, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing (877)-870-5176, passcode 3643398.
Participating in the call will be Efraim Grinberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Rick Cote, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Sallie DeMarsilis, Chief Financial Officer.
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, ESQ® by Movado, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, JUICY COUTURE® and LACOSTE® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
SOURCE Movado Group, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines