Up/Downgrades ( NVO, NSR, AEP, NLY, DQ, SCVL )
Published on Thursday, 22 March 2012 08:39 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Novo-Nordisk A/S (NYSE:NVO) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Neustar (NYSE:NSR) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm raised its target price to $45 from $39.
American Electric Power (NYSE:AEP) was upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital.
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Daqo New Energy (NYSE:DQ) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ:SCVL) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee. The firm set its target price at $34
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines