Rogers 1Q12 Results Analyst Teleconference Set For April 24, 2012
Published on Thursday, 22 March 2012 16:23 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TORONTO, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications Inc., Canada's leading diversified communications and media company, plans to release its first quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 after the close of North American equity markets. The results will be posted at rogers.com/investors at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET. Rogers' management will host a teleconference with the financial community at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day to discuss the results and outlook.
Those wishing to listen to the teleconference should access the live webcast on the Investor Relations section of Rogers' website at rogers.com/investors. A recording of the teleconference will be available on Rogers' website for re-broadcast following the teleconference for at least two weeks.
Those members of the financial community wishing to ask questions during the call should dial 416.644.3414 at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time and request access to Rogers' first quarter 2012 earnings teleconference. In addition to the webcast archive, a telephonic re-broadcast will also be available following the teleconference by dialing 416.640.1917 conference ID number 4527489#.
To automatically receive Rogers' news releases electronically, visit the New Releases section of rogers.com/investors and subscribe to RSS Feeds and/or E-mail Subscriptions.
About the Company:
Rogers is a leading diversified Canadian communications and media company. We are Canada's largest provider of wireless voice and data communications services and one of Canada's leading providers of cable television, high-speed Internet and telephony services. Through Rogers Media we are engaged in radio and television broadcasting, televised shopping, magazines and trade publications, and sports entertainment. We are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RCI).
SOURCE Rogers Communications Inc.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines