TORONTO, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications Inc., Canada's leading diversified communications and media company, plans to release its first quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 after the close of North American equity markets. The results will be posted at rogers.com/investors at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET. Rogers' management will host a teleconference with the financial community at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day to discuss the results and outlook.
Those wishing to listen to the teleconference should access the live webcast on the Investor Relations section of Rogers' website at rogers.com/investors. A recording of the teleconference will be available on Rogers' website for re-broadcast following the teleconference for at least two weeks.
Those members of the financial community wishing to ask questions during the call should dial 416.644.3414 at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time and request access to Rogers' first quarter 2012 earnings teleconference. In addition to the webcast archive, a telephonic re-broadcast will also be available following the teleconference by dialing 416.640.1917 conference ID number 4527489#.
To automatically receive Rogers' news releases electronically, visit the New Releases section of rogers.com/investors and subscribe to RSS Feeds and/or E-mail Subscriptions.
About the Company:
Rogers is a leading diversified Canadian communications and media company. We are Canada's largest provider of wireless voice and data communications services and one of Canada's leading providers of cable television, high-speed Internet and telephony services. Through Rogers Media we are engaged in radio and television broadcasting, televised shopping, magazines and trade publications, and sports entertainment. We are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RCI).
SOURCE Rogers Communications Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”