Jarden Bulls in Charge
Published on Monday, 26 March 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $40, traders are definitely monitoring Jarden's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH) provides a broad range of consumer products. Its product segments include Outdoor Solutions, Consumer Solutions and Branded Consumables. Jarden sells products through a variety of brands, like First Alert, Coleman, Oster, Sunbeam, Food Saver, and Marmot using several distribution channels, including club, department store, drug, grocery, mass merchant, sporting goods and specialty retailers, as well as direct to consumers.
Jarden is currently trading 1.14% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $33.30 and $39.93 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.99% from its previous trading close, which means that Jarden stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines