New Ratings ( RGC, CNK, SKX, SHOO, FRC, CROX, EGBN, SNDK, MU, SLCA )
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 08:39 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, March 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Regal Entertainment (NYSE:RGC) was initiated with a Neutral at Nomura.
Cinemark (NYSE:CNK) was initiated with a Buy at Nomura.
Skechers USA (NYSE:SKX) was initiated with Underperform at Wedbush.
Steven Madden (NASDAQ:SHOO) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital.
Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) was initiated with Outperform at Wedbush.
Eagle Bancorp (NASDAQ:EGBN) was initiated with a Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
U.S. Silica (NYSE:SLCA) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com