New York, March 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Regal Entertainment (NYSE:RGC) was initiated with a Neutral at Nomura.
Cinemark (NYSE:CNK) was initiated with a Buy at Nomura.
Skechers USA (NYSE:SKX) was initiated with Underperform at Wedbush.
Steven Madden (NASDAQ:SHOO) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital.
Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) was initiated with Outperform at Wedbush.
Eagle Bancorp (NASDAQ:EGBN) was initiated with a Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
U.S. Silica (NYSE:SLCA) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines