Up/Downgrades ( DK, PDM, STM, KBR, HTS )
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 08:39 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Delek US Holdings (NYSE:DK) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE:PDM) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo.
STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Societe Generale.
KBR Inc (NYSE:KBR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Hatteras Financial (NYSE:HTS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines