Up/Downgrades ( DK, PDM, STM, KBR, HTS )
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 08:39 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Delek US Holdings (NYSE:DK) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE:PDM) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo.
STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Societe Generale.
KBR Inc (NYSE:KBR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Hatteras Financial (NYSE:HTS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines