Up/Downgrades ( DK, PDM, STM, KBR, HTS )
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 08:39 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Delek US Holdings (NYSE:DK) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE:PDM) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo.
STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Societe Generale.
KBR Inc (NYSE:KBR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Hatteras Financial (NYSE:HTS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines