Rockwood Holdings, Inc. Announces 1st Quarter 2012 Conference Call and Webcast
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 11:10 Written by TradersHuddle StaffPRINCETON, N.J.-( Business Wire )-
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC), a global producer of inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials, will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results of operations for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 11:00 am Eastern time.
The dial-in number to access the conference call in the U.S. is (800) 230-1092, and the international dial-in number is (612) 288-0329. No access code is needed for either call.
A replay of the conference call will be available through May 9, 2012 at (800) 475-6701 in the U.S., access code: 242666, and internationally at (320) 365-3844, access code: 242666.
A listen-only, live webcast of the conference call will be available at www.rocksp.com. Materials for the call, including a PowerPoint file detailing the results, will be available for download on the company’s website on the morning before the call. The webcast and PowerPoint file will be archived on Rockwood’s website.
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is a leading global inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. Rockwood has a worldwide employee base of approximately 9,700 people and annual net sales of approximately $3.7 billion. The company focuses on global niche segments of the specialty chemicals, pigments and additives and advanced materials markets. For more information on Rockwood, please visit www.rocksp.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines