Logitech to Announce Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 22:03 Written by TradersHuddle StaffFREMONT, Calif. & MORGES, Switzerland-( Business Wire )-
Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that it will release quarterly financial results on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time and Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 04:00 Central European Summer Time.
There will be a teleconference to discuss these results on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time and 14:30 Central European Summer Time. A live webcast of the call will be available on the Logitech corporate website at http://ir.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s website at www.logitech.com.
Logitech InternationalJoe Greenhalgh, Vice President, Investor Relations – USA510-713-4430Nancy Morrison, Vice President, Corporate Communications – USA510-713-4948
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines