Logitech to Announce Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 22:03 Written by TradersHuddle StaffFREMONT, Calif. & MORGES, Switzerland-( Business Wire )-
Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that it will release quarterly financial results on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time and Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 04:00 Central European Summer Time.
There will be a teleconference to discuss these results on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time and 14:30 Central European Summer Time. A live webcast of the call will be available on the Logitech corporate website at http://ir.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s website at www.logitech.com.
Logitech InternationalJoe Greenhalgh, Vice President, Investor Relations – USA510-713-4430Nancy Morrison, Vice President, Corporate Communications – USA510-713-4948
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines