Lennar @ Year Highs
Published on Wednesday, 28 March 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $27.07, traders are definitely monitoring Lennar's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) builder of single-family attached and detached homes. The Company also provides mortgage financing, title insurance, closing services and other ancillary services.
Lennar is currently trading 0.36% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $25.01 and $27.07 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.41% from its previous trading close, which means that Lennar stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines