Upgrades and Downgrades ( ONE, JNS, ADS, AINV, NEXS, WAIR, PNR )
Published on Thursday, 29 March 2012 08:11 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Higher One Holdings (NYSE:ONE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Janus Capital (NYSE:JNS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Alliance Data (NYSE:ADS) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Apollo Investment (NASDAQ:AINV) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Nexxus Lighting (NASDAQ:NEXS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Wesco Aircraft Holdings (NYSE:WAIR) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Pentair (NYSE:PNR) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair after merger announcement with Tyco International.
- Alliance Data Provides Private Label Performance Update For April 2013
- Alliance Data Signs New Multiyear Agreement With Electronics Retailer TigerDirect.com
- Alliance Data To Participate At Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Janus Capital: Time for the Bulls?
- Shares of Janus Capital Hesitating?
- Alliance Data Customer Care Centers Achieve Eight-Time 'Center of Excellence' Certification By Internationally Recognized BenchmarkPortal
- Alliance Data Announces New Long-term Agreement With Ohio University Alumni Association
- Janus Capital: Bulls taking control?
- Alliance Data Reports Record First-Quarter 2013 Results
- Trading Idea - Janus Capital A Hammer Formed
Related Partner Headlines
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation Announces Proposed Offering of $400M of Senior Notes - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Janus Capital Group to Underweight on Fundamentals, Valuation - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Higher One Holdings to Neutral, Lowers PT - Benzinga
- Alliance Data Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ADS) - TheStreet.com
- Higher One Enters Into New $200 Million Revolving Credit Facility - Benzinga
- Alliance Data Provides Update on Private Label Segment - Benzinga
- Alliance Data Reports a 4.3% Delinquency Rate For September - Benzinga
- Services Stocks, Including DISH Network, Making Big Moves on October 11, 2012 - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Downgrades Higher One Holdings to Underweight on Challenging Environment - Benzinga
- Alliance Data Signs Multi-Year Renewal Agreement With Crate and Barrel - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,285.67 Trade time:11:44AM EDT Value change:▼21.50 (-0.14%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,647.87 Trade time:11:44AM EDT Value change:▼7.48 (-0.45%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,452.87 Trade time:11:44AM EDT Value change:▼10.43 (-0.30%)
In The Wires
Jim Waters To Succeed Mick Hillman As CEO Of Hillman
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of rue21, Inc - RUE
ProfitStars' iPay Solutions Named a Best Place to Work in Kentucky
Ridgeline Announces New Texas Facility Installation
Stephan Beringer And Anthony Lye Expand Roles Within Publicis Groupe's Digital Technologies Division -- DigitasLBi And Razorfish
VG Energy Enters into a Strategic Alliance with DAK Renewable Research for LipidMax Field Trials
Ball Corporation Announces Early Tender Results Of Cash Tender Offer And Related Consent Solicitation
Pharmagen To Present At The Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference