YRC Worldwide Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of YRC Worldwide is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 6.09% higher.
YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW) is one of the largest transportation service providers in the world. The company has a portfolio of successful brands, including YRC, YRC Reimer, YRC Glen Moore, New Penn, Holland and Reddaway. YRC Worldwide has the largest, most comprehensive network in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. In addition to freight and transportation services, the company offers expertise in heavyweight shipments and flexible supply chain solutions.
YRC Worldwide has already traded 1.638 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $6.48 and $9.87 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.77% from its previous trading close, which means that YRC Worldwide stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines