Upgrades and Downgrades ( RTN, WYN, USB, VVUS, KND, SEM, XRTX, GPS )
Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 07:44 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Raytheon (NYSE:RTN) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Vivus (NASDAQ:VVUS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Brean Murray.
Kindred Healthcare (NYSE:KND) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Select Medical Holdings (NYSE:SEM) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Xyratex (NASDAQ:XRTX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham
Gap (NYSE:GPS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets. The firm set its target price at $33
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines