Wright Express Fuel Card Now Accepted By U-Haul for Propane Fueling
Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 08:10 Written by TradersHuddle StaffSOUTH PORTLAND, Maine-( Business Wire )-
Wright Express Corporation (NYSE: WXS), a leading global provider of business payment processing and information management solutions, today announced U-Haul International, Inc. (“U-Haul”) now accepts the Wright Express fuel card for fueling all propane autogas powered vehicles. U-Haul has more than 1,000 propane autogas fueling locations throughout the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
“We are delighted to have U-Haul International, Inc. accept the Wright Express fuel card,” said David D. Maxsimic, executive vice president of sales and marketing at Wright Express. “U-Haul enjoys a reputation for exceptional customer service and for making moving easier for its customers. Similarly, Wright Express focuses on making fueling easier for its customers. Practically and culturally we are well suited.”
The Wright Express fuel card can be used for other alternative fuels as well, such as Compressed Natural Gas, wherever the Wright Express fuel card is accepted. Sites that use the industry standard product codes allow Wright Express to capture and report alternative fuel product data to its customers in the same way as gasoline and diesel data are reported. Additionally, Wright Express is expanding network acceptance for customers who wish to use their Wright Express fuel cards for charging EVs (Electronic Vehicles).
“The Wright Express fuel card allows U-Haul to provide our customers with added service and convenience,” stated JP White, U-Haul propane program manager. “Additionally, U-Haul has pay-at-the-pump service, which means that our customers never have to go into the U-Haul store to pay for the propane they purchase.”
About Wright Express
Wright Express (NYSE: WXS) is a leading provider of value-based, business payment processing and information management solutions. The company’s fleet, corporate and prepaid payment solutions provide its more than 350,000 customers with unparalleled security and control across a wide spectrum of business sectors. The company’s operations include Wright Express Financial Services, Pacific Pride, Wright Express Prepaid Cards Australia and Wright Express Fuel Cards Australia. Wright Express and its subsidiaries employ more than 850 associates in six countries. For more information about Wright Express, please visit wrightexpress.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines