ConocoPhillips to Hold First-Quarter Conference Call Monday, April 23
Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHOUSTON-( Business Wire )-
ConocoPhillips [NYSE:COP] will release its first-quarter earnings on Monday, April 23 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. In addition, a conference call webcast with members of company management will be held at 11 a.m. Eastern time that day.
To access the webcast, go to ConocoPhillips’ Investor Relations site, www.conocophillips.com/investor, and click on the "Register for Webcast" link. You should begin this procedure at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the webcast. For those who miss the live webcast, the event will be archived and available for replay approximately two hours following the live webcast. The presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations site.
ConocoPhillips is an integrated energy company with interests around the world. Headquartered in Houston, the company had approximately 29,800 employees, $153 billion of assets, and $245 billion of revenues as of Dec. 31, 2011. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines