ConocoPhillips to Hold First-Quarter Conference Call Monday, April 23
Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHOUSTON-( Business Wire )-
ConocoPhillips [NYSE:COP] will release its first-quarter earnings on Monday, April 23 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. In addition, a conference call webcast with members of company management will be held at 11 a.m. Eastern time that day.
To access the webcast, go to ConocoPhillips’ Investor Relations site, www.conocophillips.com/investor, and click on the "Register for Webcast" link. You should begin this procedure at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the webcast. For those who miss the live webcast, the event will be archived and available for replay approximately two hours following the live webcast. The presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations site.
ConocoPhillips is an integrated energy company with interests around the world. Headquartered in Houston, the company had approximately 29,800 employees, $153 billion of assets, and $245 billion of revenues as of Dec. 31, 2011. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”