ConocoPhillips to Hold First-Quarter Conference Call Monday, April 23
Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHOUSTON-( Business Wire )-
ConocoPhillips [NYSE:COP] will release its first-quarter earnings on Monday, April 23 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. In addition, a conference call webcast with members of company management will be held at 11 a.m. Eastern time that day.
To access the webcast, go to ConocoPhillips’ Investor Relations site, www.conocophillips.com/investor, and click on the "Register for Webcast" link. You should begin this procedure at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the webcast. For those who miss the live webcast, the event will be archived and available for replay approximately two hours following the live webcast. The presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations site.
ConocoPhillips is an integrated energy company with interests around the world. Headquartered in Houston, the company had approximately 29,800 employees, $153 billion of assets, and $245 billion of revenues as of Dec. 31, 2011. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines