More Upside for McGraw-Hill ?
Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $47.85, traders are definitely monitoring McGraw-Hill's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP) provides information services and products to the education, financial services, and business information markets worldwide. The company operates in three segments: McGraw-Hill Education, Financial Services, and Information & Media. The Financial Services segment operates under the Standard & Poor
- FirstEnergy Corp. Declares Unchanged Common Stock Dividend
- Luis A. Reyes Elected to FirstEnergy Board of Directors
- JCP&L and IBEW Local 102 Begin Training Sessions for New Program to Enhance Response to Storms
- FirstEnergy Again Named Top Utility for Economic Development by Site Selection Magazine
- JCP&L and USDA Wildlife Services Work Together to Save Osprey Nest
- FirstEnergy Subsidiaries Apply for Authorization to Sell Eleven Hydroelectric Power Stations to Harbor Hydro Holdings, LLC
- JCP&L Warns Customers About Possible Scams
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company Names Ernest J. Harkness Site Vice President at Perry Nuclear Power Plant
- FirstEnergy Education Grant Applications Due September 16, 2013
- West Penn Power Places New Line in Service to Enhance Reliability of Southwestern Pennsylvania Transmission Network