Are the Bears Taking Control over Mastercard?
Published on Monday, 02 April 2012 04:06 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MasterCard, Inc. (NYSE:MA) ended the trading session lower by $3.17 or -0.74% from its previous close. Mastercard's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
MasterCard, Inc. (NYSE:MA) is a global payment solutions company that provides a variety of services in support of the credit, debit and related payment programs of financial institutions. The Company offers transaction processing services for credit and debit cards, electronic cash, automated teller machines, and travelers checks.
Mastercard's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $406.28 and by the resistance level at $437.56, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Mastercard, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Mastercard for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines