Upgrades and Downgrades ( ANF, CNQ, CVE, CYT, SLG, TXN, LLTC, PETS, RWT, AMZN )
Published on Monday, 02 April 2012 08:38 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Brean Murray.
Canadian National Resources (NYSE:CNQ) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Cenovus Energy (NYSE:CVE) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Cytec Industries (NYSE:CYT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
SL Green Realty (NYSE:SLG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Texas Instruments (NYSE:TXN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Linear Technology (NASDAQ:LLTC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Petmed Express (NASDAQ:PETS) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at Piper Jaffray.
Redwood Trust (NYSE:RWT) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines