MAA Announces Date of First Quarter 2012 Earnings Release, Conference Call
Published on Monday, 02 April 2012 16:20 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MEMPHIS, Tenn., April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MAA (NYSE: MAA) announced today that the company expects to release its first quarter results on Thursday, May 3, 2012 after market close and will hold its first quarter conference call on Friday, May 4, 2012 at 9:00 A.M. (Central Time). During the conference call, company officers will review first quarter performance and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call-in number is (866) 219-5885 and the moderator's name is Eric Bolton.
This conference call will be available on digital replay by dialing 888-266-2081, passcode 1553974, through May 18, 2012.
The webcast is also accessible through the For Investors page of the company's web site at www.maac.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines