New Analyst Coverage ( BPI, CPLA, MAKO, HMSY, AMZN, KGC, P, TZYM, WPRT )
Published on Tuesday, 03 April 2012 08:29 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Bridgepoint Education (NYSE:BPI) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Capella Education (NASDAQ:CPLA) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
MAKO Surgical (NASDAQ:MAKO) was initiated with a Buy at Mizuho.
HMS Holdings (NASDAQ:HMSY) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $41 at Oppenheimer.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) was initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Kinross Gold (NYSE:KGC) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Pandora Media (NYSE:P) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Tranzyme (NASDAQ:TZYM) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) was initiated with Outperform at Macquarie.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines