New Analyst Coverage ( BPI, CPLA, MAKO, HMSY, AMZN, KGC, P, TZYM, WPRT )
Published on Tuesday, 03 April 2012 08:29 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Bridgepoint Education (NYSE:BPI) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Capella Education (NASDAQ:CPLA) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
MAKO Surgical (NASDAQ:MAKO) was initiated with a Buy at Mizuho.
HMS Holdings (NASDAQ:HMSY) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $41 at Oppenheimer.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) was initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Kinross Gold (NYSE:KGC) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Pandora Media (NYSE:P) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Tranzyme (NASDAQ:TZYM) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) was initiated with Outperform at Macquarie.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines