New Analyst Coverage ( BPI, CPLA, MAKO, HMSY, AMZN, KGC, P, TZYM, WPRT )
Published on Tuesday, 03 April 2012 08:29 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Bridgepoint Education (NYSE:BPI) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Capella Education (NASDAQ:CPLA) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
MAKO Surgical (NASDAQ:MAKO) was initiated with a Buy at Mizuho.
HMS Holdings (NASDAQ:HMSY) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $41 at Oppenheimer.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) was initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Kinross Gold (NYSE:KGC) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Pandora Media (NYSE:P) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Tranzyme (NASDAQ:TZYM) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) was initiated with Outperform at Macquarie.
- Bridgepoint Education Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
- Volunteers from Bridgepoint Education, Ashford University, and University of the Rockies Improve Communities across the Nation
- MAKO Surgical Corp. and Stanmore Implants Worldwide Ltd. Announce MAKO's Purchase of Stanmore Sculptor Robotic Guidance Arm
- Bridgepoint Education Schedules First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call for May 06, 2013
- Bridgepoint Education's Academic Institutions Roll Strikes in Denver to Support Junior Achievement
- MAKO Surgical Corp. Secures Court-Ordered Permanent Injunction Against Blue Belt Technologies, Inc.
- Improved Accuracy and Decreased Pain Levels From Randomized Controlled Trial With MAKO's Robotic Arm System
- MAKO Surgical Corp. Announces Patent Enforcement Actions Against Stanmore Entities
- Online Education Model Shapes Tomorrow's Leaders
- Bridgepoint Education Reports Full Year 2012 Results
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reduces PT to $16 on MAKO Surgical Following Common Stock Offering - Benzinga
- MAKO Surgical Says Will Start Offering Stock - Benzinga
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- HMS Holdings. Announces $50M Share Repurchase Program - Benzinga
- Varian Among Healthcare's Biggest Movers on October 26, 2012 - Investopedia
- Tiffany Among Services' Biggest Movers on October 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited Among Healthcare's Biggest Movers on October 4, 2012 - Investopedia
- Benzinga Mid-Day Market Update - Benzinga
- Benzinga Mid-Morning Market Update - Benzinga
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Education & Training Services Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
U.S. Spending on Specialty Medications Likely to Increase 67 Percent Through 2015
Abbott Announces CE Mark for World's Longest Coronary Drug Eluting Stent
FX Energy Reports Successful Production Test at Tuchola-3K Well
Echo Therapeutics Announces Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval for Its Clinical Trial of the Symphony® CGM System
IAMGOLD provides exploration update on Boto Project in Senegal
ASAP International Arranges FF&E Financing For Hotel Renovation
Embraer and SkyWest Inc. Sign a Contract for 40 firm E-Jets
Internet-Based Gaming Company Metaboli Selects Level 3 to Power its Services and Growth