Impax Laboratories Schedules Conference Call and Webcast for First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 08:12 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHAYWARD, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that its first quarter 2012 financial results will be released before the market opens on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and will be available on Impax’s Web site at www.impaxlabs.com. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast with financial analysts at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
The live webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the company's Web site, www.impaxlabs.com.
To access the call through a conference line, dial (877) 356-3814 (in the U.S.) and (706) 758-0033 (international callers) beginning 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available for seven days shortly after the call. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (in the U.S.) and (404) 537-3406 (international callers). The access conference code is 69137467.
About Impax Laboratories, Inc.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. is a technology based specialty pharmaceutical company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in addition to the development of branded products. Impax markets its generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division. Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax has developed marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform. Impax Laboratories is headquartered in Hayward, California, and has a full range of capabilities in its Hayward, Philadelphia and Taiwan facilities. For more information, please visit the Company's Web site at: www.impaxlabs.com.
Impax Laboratories, Inc.Mark Donohue, 215-558-4526Sr. Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communicationswww.impaxlabs.com
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Files a Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Investors in Impax Laboratories, Inc. -- IPXL
- Lawsuit on Behalf of Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL) Investors Over Alleged Misleading Statements Announced by Shareholders Foundation
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors With Losses on Their Investment in Impax Laboratories Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and the Deadline of May 6, 2013 to Seek a Lead Plaintiff Position -- IPXL
- INVESTOR ALERT: Former Louisiana Attorney General and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC, Remind Investors With Large Financial Interests of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Impax Laboratories, Inc. -- IPXL
- Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $200,000 From Investment in Impax Laboratories, Inc. to Inquire About the Lead Plaintiff Position in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Before the May 6, 2013 Lead Plaintiff Deadline -- IPX
Related Partner Headlines
- Impax Labs, ThoRx Confirm Opana Patent Challenge - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Reiterates Underperform Rating, Raises PO on Impax Laboratories - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Hold Rating, Lowers PT for Impax Laboratories - Benzinga
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Drug Manufacturers-Major Industry With The Highest Profit Margin - Benzinga
- 5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Drug Manufacturers-Major Industry With The Highest Revenue - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories Q4 Net Profit Jumps 76% - Benzinga
- FDA Accepts Impax Pharmaceuticals NDA Filing for IPX066 for the Treatment of Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease - Benzinga
- A Peek Into The Market Before The Trading Starts - Benzinga
- Impax Laboratories Provides Update on Status of Warning Letter Resolution for its Hayward Facility - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:53PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.51 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Innovative Food Holdings to Present at the Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
Delta, the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, JFKIAT Open New $1.4 Billion Terminal 4 at JFK International Airport
InspireMD To Participate In Benchmark Investor Conference On May 30th
Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Earns TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence, Offers Special Rate
NetSuite To Showcase Commerce Product Innovation And Customer Success At IRCE 2013
rue21, inc. Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Investigation of Acquisition by Funds Advised by Apax Partners
NetSuite Wins Two SIIA Software CODiE Awards