Impax Laboratories Schedules Conference Call and Webcast for First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 08:12 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHAYWARD, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that its first quarter 2012 financial results will be released before the market opens on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and will be available on Impax’s Web site at www.impaxlabs.com. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast with financial analysts at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
The live webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the company's Web site, www.impaxlabs.com.
To access the call through a conference line, dial (877) 356-3814 (in the U.S.) and (706) 758-0033 (international callers) beginning 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available for seven days shortly after the call. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (in the U.S.) and (404) 537-3406 (international callers). The access conference code is 69137467.
About Impax Laboratories, Inc.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. is a technology based specialty pharmaceutical company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in addition to the development of branded products. Impax markets its generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division. Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax has developed marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform. Impax Laboratories is headquartered in Hayward, California, and has a full range of capabilities in its Hayward, Philadelphia and Taiwan facilities. For more information, please visit the Company's Web site at: www.impaxlabs.com.
Impax Laboratories, Inc.Mark Donohue, 215-558-4526Sr. Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communicationswww.impaxlabs.com
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines