Impax Laboratories Schedules Conference Call and Webcast for First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 08:12 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHAYWARD, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that its first quarter 2012 financial results will be released before the market opens on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and will be available on Impax’s Web site at www.impaxlabs.com. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast with financial analysts at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
The live webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the company's Web site, www.impaxlabs.com.
To access the call through a conference line, dial (877) 356-3814 (in the U.S.) and (706) 758-0033 (international callers) beginning 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available for seven days shortly after the call. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (in the U.S.) and (404) 537-3406 (international callers). The access conference code is 69137467.
About Impax Laboratories, Inc.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. is a technology based specialty pharmaceutical company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in addition to the development of branded products. Impax markets its generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division. Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax has developed marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform. Impax Laboratories is headquartered in Hayward, California, and has a full range of capabilities in its Hayward, Philadelphia and Taiwan facilities. For more information, please visit the Company's Web site at: www.impaxlabs.com.
Impax Laboratories, Inc.Mark Donohue, 215-558-4526Sr. Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communicationswww.impaxlabs.com
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines