Impax Laboratories Schedules Conference Call and Webcast for First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 08:12 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHAYWARD, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that its first quarter 2012 financial results will be released before the market opens on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and will be available on Impax’s Web site at www.impaxlabs.com. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast with financial analysts at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
The live webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the company's Web site, www.impaxlabs.com.
To access the call through a conference line, dial (877) 356-3814 (in the U.S.) and (706) 758-0033 (international callers) beginning 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available for seven days shortly after the call. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (in the U.S.) and (404) 537-3406 (international callers). The access conference code is 69137467.
About Impax Laboratories, Inc.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. is a technology based specialty pharmaceutical company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in addition to the development of branded products. Impax markets its generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division. Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax has developed marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform. Impax Laboratories is headquartered in Hayward, California, and has a full range of capabilities in its Hayward, Philadelphia and Taiwan facilities. For more information, please visit the Company's Web site at: www.impaxlabs.com.
Impax Laboratories, Inc.Mark Donohue, 215-558-4526Sr. Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communicationswww.impaxlabs.com
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines