New Analyst Coverage ( TDC, TIBX, INFA, REXX, AREX, VTUS, RTEC, BV, PRLB, SAVE )
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 08:58 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Teradata (NYSE:TDC) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
TIBCO Software (NASDAQ:TIBX) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Informatica (NASDAQ:INFA) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Rex Energy (NASDAQ:REXX) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $14 at Oppenheimer.
Approach Resources (NASDAQ:AREX) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $44 at Oppenheimer.
Ventrus Biosciences (NASDAQ:VTUS) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Rudolph Technologies (NASDAQ:RTEC) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ:BV) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Proto Labs (NYSE:PRLB) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ:SAVE) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines