A 52 Week High for Biogen Idec, will it Hold?
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Biogen Idec Inc. (NASDAQ:BIIB) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $128.87, traders are definitely monitoring Biogen's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Biogen Idec Inc. (NASDAQ:BIIB) develops, manufactures, and commercializes therapies, focusing on neurology, oncology, and immunology. The products from the biotechnology company addresses diseases such as multiple sclerosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, and psoriasis. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in
Biogen Idec is currently trading 0.36% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $116.44 and $127.85 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.18% from its previous trading close, which means that Biogen Idec stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines