TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Barrick Gold
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Barrick Gold is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.87% lower.
Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX) is an international gold company with operating mines and development projects in the United States, Canada, South America, Australia, and Africa.
Barrick Gold has already traded 1.287 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $42.20 and $44.50 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.18% from its previous trading close, which means that Barrick Gold stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines