Ford eNews - April 4, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 15:35 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DEARBORN, Mich., April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Ford Fusion Auto Start-Stop delivers thousands in fuel savings
The brand-new Ford Fusion is the first non-hybrid midsize sedan available with Auto Start-Stop, with the technology offered in the U.S. for only $295. Auto Start-Stop saves fuel when the car is standing and running at idle. Savings vary depending on driving patterns, but owners who spend the most time in heavy urban areas and city traffic will benefit the most – up to 10 percent. more...
Ford, dealers working to raise record-setting $1 million
Ford is partnering with its dealers across the U.S. to offer the Drive One 4 UR School program, an initiative that allows dealers to work with local high schools to schedule test drive fundraising events. In April, they will attempt to raise a record-setting $1 million in a single month to benefit school programs in need of funding. more...
Louisville prepares to build 2013 Escape in simulated factory
Team members at Louisville Assembly Plant are committed to achieving top quality levels when they begin producing the 2013 Escape later this month. That's why they're spending time preparing for their jobs in a simulated factory, learning about the revamped plant's new tools and operating processes. more...
Ford customer service expanding its reach through social media
Ford Customer Service Division is reaching a new audience by expanding its service to social media; agents now proactively review thousands of comments a week on auto enthusiast forums, message boards, Ford Facebook walls and Twitter. more...
Ford Taurus SHO hits the silver screen
The new 2013 Ford Taurus SHO will shine alongside the cast of the movie, "Think Like a Man," based on Steve Harvey's best-selling book. The film opens in theaters April 20. more...
'Escape Routes' brings mobile social games to life
Ford and social game service provider Zynga have teamed up to make mobile social gaming life-size with a new reality show that features the all-new Ford Escape. "Escape Routes" airs on Saturdays on NBC. more...
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 164,000 employees and about 70 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”