Western Union to Release First Quarter Results on April 24, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 16:37 Written by TradersHuddle StaffENGLEWOOD, Colo.-( Business Wire )-
The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU) announced today that President and CEO Hikmet Ersek will host a webcast and conference call to discuss first quarter 2012 results on April 24, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. Scott Scheirman, Executive Vice President, CFO and Global Operations, will also participate on the call. A press release highlighting the financial results will be issued at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
The webcast and slide presentation will be available at http://ir.westernunion.com. Registration for the event is required, so please register at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
To listen to the conference call via telephone, dial 1-866-450-8367 (U.S.) or +1-412-317-5427 (outside the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The pass code is 4289188.
A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call ends through May 3, 2012, at 1-877-344-7529 (U.S.) or +1-412-317-0088 (outside the U.S.). The pass code is 4289188. A webcast replay will be available at http://ir.westernunion.com.
About Western Union
The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU) is a leader in global payment services. Together with its Vigo, Orlandi Valuta, Pago Facil and Western Union Business Solutions branded payment services, Western Union provides consumers and businesses with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world, to send payments and to purchase money orders. As of December 31, 2011, the Western Union, Vigo and Orlandi Valuta branded services were offered through a combined network of approximately 485,000 agent locations in 200 countries and territories. In 2011, The Western Union Company completed 226 million consumer-to-consumer transactions worldwide, moving $81 billion of principal between consumers, and 425 million business payments. For more information, visit www.westernunion.com.
- FirstEnergy Corp. Declares Unchanged Common Stock Dividend
- Luis A. Reyes Elected to FirstEnergy Board of Directors
- JCP&L and IBEW Local 102 Begin Training Sessions for New Program to Enhance Response to Storms
- FirstEnergy Again Named Top Utility for Economic Development by Site Selection Magazine
- JCP&L and USDA Wildlife Services Work Together to Save Osprey Nest
- FirstEnergy Subsidiaries Apply for Authorization to Sell Eleven Hydroelectric Power Stations to Harbor Hydro Holdings, LLC
- JCP&L Warns Customers About Possible Scams
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company Names Ernest J. Harkness Site Vice President at Perry Nuclear Power Plant
- FirstEnergy Education Grant Applications Due September 16, 2013
- West Penn Power Places New Line in Service to Enhance Reliability of Southwestern Pennsylvania Transmission Network