New Ratings ( SHO, P, CNO, LYB, GPK, HOS )
Published on Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:30 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Sunstone Hotel (NYSE:SHO) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Pandora Media (NYSE:P) was initiated with Underweight and a target price of $8 at Barclays.
CNO Financial Group (NYSE:CNO) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS) was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines