New Ratings ( SHO, P, CNO, LYB, GPK, HOS )
Published on Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:30 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Sunstone Hotel (NYSE:SHO) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Pandora Media (NYSE:P) was initiated with Underweight and a target price of $8 at Barclays.
CNO Financial Group (NYSE:CNO) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS) was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines