Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: HD, BAC, AXP
Published on Thursday, 05 April 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13070.8, which represents -0.03% versus its previous trading session close, with 12 of its components trading positively.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $50.54 representing 1.38% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $38.84 and resistance at $49.71.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $9.31 representing 1.21% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $9.35 and $10.04 respectively. The other top performer this morning is American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $57.82 representing 0.78% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include AT&T (NYSE:T) that is trading at $30.87 or -2.2% from the previous close. Shares of AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. have defined support at $29.02 and resistance at $31.80. Also among the worst performers we have Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $37.64 representing -1.95% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for May delivery is also trading lower at $102.65 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.18 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1399.59, which represents 0.05% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3082.51 that represents 0.47% from previous session.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines