Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: HD, BAC, AXP
Published on Thursday, 05 April 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13070.8, which represents -0.03% versus its previous trading session close, with 12 of its components trading positively.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $50.54 representing 1.38% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $38.84 and resistance at $49.71.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $9.31 representing 1.21% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $9.35 and $10.04 respectively. The other top performer this morning is American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $57.82 representing 0.78% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include AT&T (NYSE:T) that is trading at $30.87 or -2.2% from the previous close. Shares of AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. have defined support at $29.02 and resistance at $31.80. Also among the worst performers we have Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $37.64 representing -1.95% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for May delivery is also trading lower at $102.65 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.18 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1399.59, which represents 0.05% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3082.51 that represents 0.47% from previous session.
- AT&T 4G LTE Coming To Midland And Odessa This Summer
- Verizon Is Close to Resistance
- Verizon Maryland LLC to Redeem 7.15% Debentures, Due May 1, 2023
- Verizon: Rules for Railroads Don't Track With the Policy Needs of 21st Century Telecom Technologies
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- U-verse Customers Get New, Convenient Features to Search and Discover Movies and TV Shows
- Verizon Presents Free Webinar on May 16 Featuring Denise Hart
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: AXP, PG, WMT
- AT&T Enhances Mobile Internet Coverage at UAMS
- Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network Expands In North Warren, Pennsylvania
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Home Depot (HD) Higher - TheStreet.com
- WalMart May Still Get Its Bank: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Taxes Coming? Take a Deep Breath and Do Nothing for Now - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Local Businesses Take on Big-Box Retailers - TheStreet.com
- 3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: Nov. 16 - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
VegasHotelEscapes.com Announces Special Vegas Packages For Billboard Music Awards
South African Car Crash Visualisation shows worrying trends
Hungary Construction Market Analysis and 2015 Forecasts in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
Hog & Pig Farming in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Video Scores 440,000+ YouTube Views in 60 Days, Barter Rewards Eyes New Promotion Challenge.
Best Examples of Real Web Sites Created With Joomla - Samples of Top Fantastic Websites Using Joomla Announced By ThreeHosts.com
Cynthia Stott, Mindset and Belief System Expert and Creator of The Generosity Code Announces New Program: The Generosity Code™ The Fundamentals
The Ultimate Girls' Trip: Bali with Spirit Quest Tours