Motion Receives Opinion With Going Concern Qualification From Its Auditors
Published on Thursday, 05 April 2012 19:33 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
COSTA MESA, Calif., April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- www.t3motion.com - T3 Motion, Inc. (NYSE AMEX:TTTM), a global leader in the design and delivery of electric vehicles to commercial and consumer markets, announced that its audited consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, included in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 30, 2012, contained a going concern qualification from its independent registered public accounting firm.
This announcement is made in accordance with NYSE Amex Company Guide Section 610(b), which requires separate disclosure of receipt of an audit opinion containing a going concern qualification. This announcement does not represent any change or amendment to the Company's financial statements or to its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011.
About T3 Motion, Inc.
T3 Motion, Inc. (AMEX: TTTM) designs, markets and manufactures the T3 Series, an electric stand up vehicle. Headquartered in Orange County, California, T3 Motion, Inc. is dedicated to raising the bar on environmental standards and law enforcement and security capabilities in personal mobility technology. For more information, visit www.t3motion.com.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding T3 Motion's business, which are not historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" that are not guarantees of future performance. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, among others, factors associated with market conditions and the satisfaction of customary closing conditions related to the proposed public offering. For additional information concerning these and other factors that may cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Registration Statement filed on Form S-1, as amended, and in the periodic reports the Company files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Company Contact Investor Relations Contact
Domonic Carney Casey Stegman
T3 Motion, Inc. Stonegate Securities, Inc.
(714) 619-3600 (214) 987-4121
SOURCE T3 Motion, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines