Carnival Corporation & plc to Hold Live Audio Web Cast of Annual Shareholders Meeting on Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Published on Friday, 06 April 2012 13:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MIAMI, April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) will host a live audio Web cast of its annual shareholders meeting taking place in Miami Beach, Fla., on Wednesday, April 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. EDT (15.00 BST).
Interested parties may listen to the meeting by visiting carnivalcorp.com or carnivalplc.com. A replay will be available on the site for one week following the event.
The meeting will include a presentation by Carnival Corporation & plc Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer Howard Frank who will recap the company's recent operating performance and provide an overview of Carnival's future growth initiatives. Following the presentation, Carnival Corporation & plc Chairman and CEO Micky Arison and senior level company executives will entertain questions from attending shareholders.
Carnival Corporation & plc is the largest cruise company in the world, with a portfolio of cruise brands in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, comprised of Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, Ibero Cruises, P&O Cruises (Australia) and P&O Cruises (UK).
Together, these brands operate 98 ships totaling 195,000 lower berths with 10 new ships scheduled to enter service between May 2012 and March 2016. Carnival Corporation & plc also operates Holland America Princess Alaska Tours, the leading tour company in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Traded on both the New York and London Stock Exchanges, Carnival Corporation & plc is the only group in the world to be included in both the S&P 500 and the FTSE 100 indices.
SOURCE Carnival Corporation & plc
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines