SunPower to Announce First-Quarter Results on May 3, 2012
Published on Monday, 09 April 2012 08:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Event to be Webcast at: http://investors.sunpowercorp.com/events.cfm
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SunPower Corp. (NASDAQ: SPWR) will announce its first-quarter financial results on a conference call Thursday, May 3 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. The call-in number is 517-623-4618, passcode SunPower. The call will be webcast and can be accessed from SunPower's website at http://investors.sunpowercorp.com/events.cfm.
The earnings press release and supplemental financial information will be made available on the SunPower website at http://investors.sunpowercorp.com/events.cfm at 1:05 p.m. Pacific Time on May 3, 2012.
SunPower Corp. (NASDAQ: SPWR) designs, manufactures and delivers the highest efficiency, highest reliability solar panels and systems available today. Residential, business, government and utility customers rely on the company's quarter century of experience and guaranteed performance to provide maximum return on investment throughout the life of the solar system. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., SunPower has offices in North America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia. For more information, visit www.sunpowercorp.com.
SOURCE SunPower Corp.
- SunPower Announces Pricing of $300 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of its 0.75% Senior Convertible Debentures due 2018
- SunPower Announces Intention to Offer $300 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Convertible Debentures
- SunPower Announces Fiscal Year 2013 Guidance
- MyEnergi Lifestyle Contest Offers Home Energy Makeover, Ford C-MAX Energi - Featured on 'Katie' Show
- Critical Alerts For US Steel, Adobe, SunPower, Garmin, and Shire Group Released By InvestorsObserver
- SunPower Solar System Expected to Save Western Municipal Water District Millions Over the Next Two Decades
- SunPower Reports First-Quarter 2013 Results
- Verizon Launches Green Energy Project to Power 19 Company Facilities Across the Country
- MidAmerican Solar and SunPower Start Major Construction on World's Largest Solar Power Development
- Home Is Where the Hybrid Is: KB Home Features Ford's MyEnergi Lifestyle
Related Partner Headlines
- Semiconductors Stocks, Including KLA-Tencor, Making Big Moves on November 12, 2012 - Investopedia
- SunPower Solar Power Plant at NAWS China Lake Begins Operations - Benzinga
- SunPower Plan to Restructure Philippines Manufacturing Operations - Benzinga
- SunPower Invests in Australian Renewable Electricity Retailer Diamond Energy - Benzinga
- Epuron Acquires SunPower Asset - Benzinga
- UK Solar Stocks Could Shine Plugging Into Incentive Plan - TheStreet.com
- SunPower Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (SPWR) - TheStreet.com
- Total and SunPower Commission a New Solar Panel Manufacturing Plant in France - Benzinga
- K Road Power Acquires 25-Megawatt McHenry Solar Project From SunPower - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades SunPower; Raises PT - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
ATK Technologies Support Launch of ULA's Delta IV Rocket Carrying WGS-5
Classroom of the Future Foundation Honors San Marcos Unified for Innovation
Introducing Kratom, a new product to include within the shamanistic world of exotic plants.
America’s Top Disability Lawyer, Frank N. Darras Announces:CIGNA To Pay $1.6 Million in Fines/Fees and up to $70 Million to Denied Policyholders
Gulf Shores Helicopter Tours Now At The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL
Garage Door Repair in Stuart, Fl is the Main Topic in a Series of Videos Released by Customer's Choice Garage Doors and Openers for May 2013
What’s The Best Bed Offers Mattress & Sleep Solutions for Opposite Couples
Zamansky & Associates LLC Files FINRA Arbitration for Investors Against Investors Capital Corporation