Early Research Calls
Published on Monday, 09 April 2012 08:36 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
True Religion (NASDAQ:TRLG) was upgraded to a Buy at The Benchmark Company. The firm set its target price at $32.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at BTIG Research.
Polycom (NASDAQ:PLCM) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
News Corp (NASDAQ:NWSA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE:SNI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
CBS Corp. (NYSE:CBS) was downgraded to a Neutral from But at Citigroup.
Mitek Systems (NASDAQ:MITK) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
- Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Apple
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Activision Blizzard
- Apple Is Moving Above Resistance
- Trading Idea: Is Apple Breaking Out?
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: DFRG, KMX, DVAX, AAPL - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.82 (-1.11%)
In The Wires
Level 3 to Present at the Cowen and Company 41st Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
National Retail Properties, Inc. Prices Depositary Shares Representing Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Theragenics Corporation - TGX
Finkelstein & Krinsk LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation
Enerplus to Present at the RBC Global Energy Conference - New York
Great Basin Gold Limited Insolvency Update
Bristow Group Reports Financial Results For Its 2013 Fiscal Fourth Quarter And Year Ended March 31, 2013
Amgen Announces Voting Results of Annual Meeting of Stockholders