Early Research Calls
Published on Monday, 09 April 2012 08:36 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
True Religion (NASDAQ:TRLG) was upgraded to a Buy at The Benchmark Company. The firm set its target price at $32.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at BTIG Research.
Polycom (NASDAQ:PLCM) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
News Corp (NASDAQ:NWSA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE:SNI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
CBS Corp. (NYSE:CBS) was downgraded to a Neutral from But at Citigroup.
Mitek Systems (NASDAQ:MITK) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines