A 52 Week Low for Apollo
Published on Monday, 09 April 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $36.09. Traders are definitely monitoring Apollo's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL) provides higher education programs mainly for working adults. The Company provides educational programs and services at the high school, undergraduate, and graduate levels online and on-campus through subsidiaries.
Apollo is currently trading -0.46% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $38.14 and $54.38 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.16% from its previous trading close, which means that Apollo stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines